The company, founded at Carbonate (Como) in 1978, first attended, above all, to technical assistance services. At the beginning of the eighties, it started to manufacture automatic corners grinding machines and later straight-line edging machines (in 1983) and bevelling machines (since 1989).
In 2017 LATTUADA NORTH AMERICA, INC. has been established in Northwood (OH), in order to strengthened the presence in US and provide any type of pre- and post-sale services.
From the establishment up to now the development has been uninterruptedly if you think that in 1979 Adelio Lattuada worked alone while and his staff is now composed of 40 persons planning, mounting and testing the machines.
Our current machines range includes:
- more than 30 models of electronic or with PC straight-line edging machines for the flat edge with arris and with variable angle from 5 to 16 wheels
- peripheral edging machines from 4 to 8 wheels
- complete line of double-edgers from 8 to 11 wheels on each side, for the flat edge with arris
- more than 10 models of electronic or with PC straight-line bevelling machines from 7 to 14 wheels
- 4 models of automatic corners grinding machines
- complete range of vertical washing machines
- complete line of horizontal drilling machines