More and more important theme
Automation is a more and more important theme: the need to offer top quality products by keeping flexible, increasing productivity and decreasing the costs.Our machines can be integrated with:
- robots installed between two or more grinders (most common application is with two machines and one robot).
- ‘loop’ systems that can be installed on a single machine, to automate and speed up the work cycle, thus obtaining increased optimization of productivity: the easiest, most flexible and simple solution. The system can load the glasses, bring them from the outlet conveyor to the inlet conveyor rotating them 90°. Also available with automatic load/unload from harp racks management.
- piece rotating devices for complete grinding lines.
- complete vertical lines of harp racks, edging, washing, drilling and milling.
Robots and loop systems require machines that are more fully automatic, so we have added some features to the list of options, including:
- automatic wear compensation on the polishing wheels
- automatic pressure and speed adjustment based on the glass thickness
- PC management of all working phases
- remote diagnostics and support
- possibility to remote the panel and the PLC on a PC/Tablet